June 25, 2011

Life's Little Ironies

Haven't been up to much until recently. Searched for jobs online, and had went down for a few interviews. Most of which wasted my time because they were not up to my expectations(market standard). Shall not elaborate much.

But anyway, I'd gotten a 1 month contract job at ACR (Asia Capital Reinsurance) introduced by my aunt. When I went up to their office at Suntec for an interview, the first thing I thought of was "Wow, how nice it will be to work here!". The company was huge and the interior renovation was stylishly decorated, with glass panels everywhere. In whole, the environment looks really crisp, elegant and high class.

 It's an MNC, so I decided to try it out to gain some exposure in huge companies like theirs. Whether my contract extends, or become a permanent job, nothing is certain. I'm apprehensive about it, but hopefully all goes well! But one thing for sure, I have to adjust my body clock back! Just thinking of the travelling time to Suntec? Oh dear.



Met the girls for some sushi lovin' and they came over to my house to help me with my banner. Love how it turns out. :D



Ktv with the dhf peeps.


Our new hair colour. But mine doesn't stands out as much compared to b. Hahaha
Hate my acne scars. ):




At Eva's birthday party! Finally met the wondergirls after so long. Hehehehe <3
Got many freebies from zoe unni toooo. Yay!


Just four more days to the combined birthday party with b! :D 
Finished doing the banner, bought and ordered helium balloons, settled venue, cake & catering. Now just  hope everything will go smoothly. Teehee! :)

And brother told me he's gonna get me the Incanto Charms. One item off the wishlist! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment