June 17, 2011

A dose of sugar and spice.

Happy things that happened this week:

1. Met up with bestie for some HTH catching up & camwhore session.
2. Ate some good food in conjunction of Lam's maternal side father's day dinner celebration.
3. Went to JB with friends, sang ktv (6 bucks each for three hours including drinks! And the room is probably more high tech than kbox in sg.), went for thai oil massage (My first time trying this. Feels weird to not be wearing anything except their disposable underwear but nonetheless a therapeutic experience.) & ate lok lok! (Something that I wanted to try since ages ago.). 
4. Sentosa for some chilling session with the sister, b, kevin & kris. 

Pictures soon. :)

I rejected the job offer anyway. It might be a good thing, since I got called up for another interview. Hahaha Hopefully things will turn out well.

Side note, one week plus more to my combined birthday party! Haven't decided what to wear yet though.
Remember, girls in black, guys in white! :D 

P/S Things that I need and want: 
*hints* coughs! hahahahha

1. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - Can never get enough of it. LOL
2. A nice card holder/pouch - I have too many cards and my wallet cant fit them.
3. Fruity scent perfumes eg. Escada Moon Sparkle, Incanto Charms, Miss Dior Cherie, Chloe, etc etc - The only perfume (Vera Wang Princess) that I used is depleting at rapid speed.
4. Polaroid - because I dont have one.
5. Polaroid album - Nowhere to keep my polaroids
6. OPI Shatter in black, OPI Malaga Wine.  
7. Laneige Sleeping Pack
8. IPHONE 4(or 5) WHITE - Because its so pretty
9. Macbook Air - Because its so pretty LOL
10. Anything from Tiffany & Co - because tiffany's a girl's best friend :)
11. iPhone dock/speaker
12. DSLR CANON D60
13. Queen size bedsheets and quilt covers!
14. New table
15. New cupboard
16. New dresser
17. New wardrobe
18. Romance Novels
19. Skincare travel kits.

LOLLLLLLLL Hahahaha I thought for a really long time after so many ppl ask me what i want. :x But the best birthday present will ultimately be my friends and families' presence. Nothing else beats that. :)

Ok ciaoooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment