June 13, 2011

Breakouts and Periods

Its the time of the month again, hence I tend to get frustrated and stress out easily. The consequences of that will be pimple breakouts that I undesirably have to face every single month. Sighhhh! Problems and more problems. 

Are there any solutions to dry skin and old acne scars? :( Though I know the reason is partly due to me not having my beauty sleep and drinking lots of water. :x I seriously need to have some secret recipe. 

On a lighter note, I recently did eyebrow embroidery at #1 Salon @ Bishan by Amy. To book an appointment, it has to be four months advance. Luckily I got a slot that someone cancelled. Besides that, when i was at the salon, there were seven people before me waiting to do eyebrow embroidery. -_- Quite exaggerating, but true!  Okay anyway back to topic. Many of you are curious how it went right?! Hahaha
Though the process was painful(to me), but all the pain, clenching of fists, long waiting time was worth it. I'm really satisfied with the results! It looks really natural and i'm totally loving it. Hehe now nobody will say i dont have eyebrows! Just have to go back for a second touch up in October and it'll be able to last a few years.


- - -

"Everyday I'm Bowling" to the tune of "Everyday I'm Shuffling". Our clique's latest past time, Bowling. LOL
We went bowling almost thrice every week. Kinda crazy. All thanks to b's influence.
We went kite-flying after much contemplation! 
Its the five of us again. haha

Another one of our latest craze. Hanging with Friends & Fishing Joy on the iphone.
And Tony is now Recruit Goh. Have fun in tekong pal.

- - -

Going for an interview this Tuesday. Totally psyched about it because it's my first official interview. No idea what to expect seriously. O: Ahhh hopefully all goes well and the interviewer is friendly.

Meeting the bff tomorrow finally after weeks(or days)?! And ending the day with b's family dinner at vivo! 

Over and out!



No comments:

Post a Comment