June 4, 2011

It's June!

Been a month since I last blogged. Shouldn't be this lazyyyyyyyyyyy.

Recap: MAY



at some Parents' Day Celebration hosted by Jurong GRC. B was injured at the eye area, poor him. Quite an epic story if you heard about it. Haha Hopefully his scar will fade away in time.


Chevrons KTV on a friday night with part of the D.H.F clique. We can never have a full group outing. sigh





BBQ at Yishun Dam with the cliques again.


Day out with sissy (like finally).

To satisfy our salmon cravings.

And ice cream lovin'. This is love <3

Main purpose of the outing was to hang out and get b's & my guestbooks.

Started watching a korean drama called Lie To Me recently, and it got me hooked right from the first episode! Heh starring Yoon Eun Hye & Kang Ji Hwan. Go watch! :)



JUNE


Dyed my hair dark brown/black. I look different right? Because I think so. Aanyway I dyed so that I can have reddish brown hair in a few weeks time! If not my hair colour will look really light with my old hair colour.


Went Plaza Sing with b to get decos for our guestbooks and banner!





Had Manhattan for dinner. And of course, we ordered three meals as usual. Haha


Word stickers!

Day out with sissy again, this time to kbox!

It was a huge room, considering there was just two of us.


Heh love my outfit! Especially my wedges and scallop shorts. (Not from bkk though)


Had Ajisen for dinner later on.

Achievement: Aglio Olio!

I cooked Aglio Olio with bacon and cherry tomatoes for dinner yesterday, all by myself! Hahaha and my parents claimed it's not bad. So im quite satisfied. Alright, now i know the joy from cooking.

Ok tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment