April 8, 2011

Sup?

Two months since I last visited this blog of mine.
I just came back from qw's 21st birthday chalet! Had fun with the guys :)
Anyway, I finished a number of korean dramas within these two consecutive months.
#1 Secret Garden
#2 Dream High
#3 You're Beautiful.
And they're obviously rated accordingly. 

Secret Garden is the best of all. <3 
Cried & laugh so much, i thoroughly enjoyed myself. I rewatched it twice at a go!

Dream High was good because it had all the pretty handsome idols! And the music rocks :)
But the script was kinda boring though, but still i was deeply affected by their touching scenes.

You're Beautiful was really boring to me? I fast forward the scenes alot. But it was funny at certain parts. I wont rewatch it though. 


End Feb - March: 
Work 3 days a week at SMC Food as a part-timer PA. Learnt a lot in both Logistics and HR aspects and its definitely a short but sweet experience of the job culture over there. 

End March: Phuket
Some of my trip's highlights :)
Definitely not to be miss! Tomyum soup :D
Clear blue seas.
Carried a monkey.
Somewhere in PhiPhi Island i think. 
Not to forget, Snorkeling.
Hugged a huge bear thats almost my size hahaha.
Elephant trekking!
On the ATV. Hilariously fun. :D
Fed a baby monkey some flesh of the coconut!
Went water rafting. Fun!
Jetski :D
Group photo with the cliques. 

April: Celebrated XZ's 21st Bday by giving him a surprise!
Our DIY cake hahaha
He became a clown with those party hats! LOL

Next up, planning for my combined birthday party with baby!
Bkk trip for our 4th anniversary! 
USS?
Paradise Ranch, My Princess, Midas to watch next. :D

Side note, hopefully my ulcers in my mouth heal soon. It's taking a toil on me!!! ><
Two on my tongue, one in my gum. Urgh ): Sad life.

Till the next time. Byeeeeeeeeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment