April 22, 2011

Nostalgic


Did anyone notice how short my hair is now? ): Im really sad. Cant wait for it to grow!
My hair was like hay when I came back from Phuket due to the constant exposure to the sun & sea. Really dried up my hair. Had to trim it by hook or by crook. Sighhhhh.. no choice but to chop the ends off!

xx

Met up with the best friend yesterday for lunch and to see the evening gown designs that her wedding designer had drawn for her. I think it's actually the first time I saw fashion illustrations like that up close, and it was such a pretty sight! Haha I love the two designs specifically, no doubt. :)

Anyway, i doubt i'll be posting any more pictures of her gowns and etc. So you'll have to wait till her actual wedding day in September, or when she gets her photoshoot pictures. This will keep your heart burning with anticipation right? Hehe





I had an impromptu dinner date with Janelle & CJ after that at Pioneer's Wharf.

Sidetracking a little... It has been a freaking long time since i last met up with J. Omg probably around 8 years - since secondary 1, when we went to iceskate. Hahahaha A little exaggerating but it's true though! LOL I dont know why, but she has so many stories to share. It's a good thing seriously, you'll never be bored with her around.

Bestie drove all of us home and coincidentally J lives just a few terraces/semi-d away. So many memories just started forming in my head, though i only lived there for a short period of five years during my primary school! ^^ I kinda moved pretty often when I was young. Haha

I remember I used to cycle around the estate with my bro in the evenings. And when my brother's friends came over, we'll all play catching at our backyard. (Since ours is a corner terrace, we had a really huge backyard. The whole hse was approx 5000sq ft. So you can imagine all those furnitures when I just shifted to Parc Vista. Clamped up the whole space! -_-) Ok anyway, one of my aunt & her family used to live next door to me, and she owned a Pomeranian then (That's also why I like Poms). So I always climbed over her backyard to play with her dog. During the weekends, daddy will mow the lawn and i will pluck out the weeds! He loves planting? so there was a Pomelo tree and a Jambu tree that he planted, and we used to eat the fruits. haha & on one occasion, a mother cat gave birth to her kittens under our shoe rack! We found them, and she took her kittens and went away. The kittens haven't even open their eyes. Cute. ^^

But anyway, my dad had sold the house to a childcare called Q-dees.
Seriously nostalgic just thinking about it! Always hope to move back there, but I guess it's highly impossible! :/

Back to topic anyway, the food & environment there was good, and the price wasn't steep. However, i feel that the variety there is quite limited. Though for us, that's the only kind of food we'll actually choose to eat. So nothing to be complain about!

It was a short and sweet meet up, so meet up again soon girls. i will love to hear more stories. :D

Gonna go chiong my brother's work nowwwwwwww. Wasted too much time on absolutely nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment