April 25, 2011

Nail arts

cabrioles:

110 // Essie - Lilacism
-kahtreenah:

sometimes, simple is the best way to go~
nailaddicted:

http://clarahnails.com

Pocket Full of Roses
sweaterpuns:

essie-mint candy apple
konad plate m64
my cuticles suck ):
anzfalcon:

Romantic and dark… Anna Sui inspired nails… Sporting these right now, it looks really pretty on short nails. 
Win the whole China Glaze Crakle Glaze collection “Join my giveaway HERE”!
thenailpro:

st. patricks day nails one of two! water marbling!
colors used:
sally hansen-mint sorbet
color club-twiggie
american apparel-hunter
-jaestie:

Current nails~
A design inspired by a shirt I have. Hello spring!!
China Glaze - For Audrey
OPI - Color So Hot it Berns
OPI - Jade is the New Black
heynicenails:

I spent the majority of my Saturday working on these, and I absolutely love how they turned out!!  
Products used: OPI Tickle My France-y, Essie Licorice and Marshmallow, 12/0 round paint brush.
wahnails:

Sweetest nails! So glad pastel colours are back on nails!!
caleelovesnails:

OPI - Teenage Dream & OPI - Black Shatter…from the Katy Perry collection
kaitmarie:

I finally got around to doing my nails tonight. 
lindasnailart:

 
Roses inspiration
Source: lindasnailart.blogspot.com
(via tintintorralba)

credits: fuckyeahprettynails

I love tumblr. It gives me inspiration!  
I should probably get the Konad template someday, and try out marble, newspaper & floral nails!

Well, we shall see. I better get to work now!

No comments:

Post a Comment