November 20, 2010

The Story Of Us.

Wondergirls! It was a nickname for our group called by some classmates of ours since a few semesters ago. Haha

This was the birthday card that was made for ms leong.
my page & message to her in the little scrap book :)

Anyway, this was on leong's actual birthday. They love the "poster" effect in my camera.

So anyway, Eva joined us and we went to town to shop and guess what? We took neoprints!

Teeheee :D Been like 2 - 3 years since i stepped into a neoprint machine.

zoe, me, sarah :)

the neoprints we took.

I bought a pair of beige sandals that day as well. Didnt took photos of it though. Hehe

And say hello to Dodo! She's brought to singapore from Shanghai.
The owner says that he had to trim her fur off as Singapore's too hot!

In love with the colour of her fur and her fluffy ears :> how cute! she licked my face too when i sat down beside her!

Baby love<3

Okay byeeeee. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment