November 17, 2010

Popping Bottles In The Ice.

B and me got ourselves a haircut recently at Storm (although our usual hairstylist isnt there anymore :( ). My hair was seriously crying for a haircut because the ends were really dry and brittle. How do we both look? :D



Photobooth from yesterday,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!


On a lighter note, we celebrated Rachel's birthday in advance yesterday. We went to town to shop and passed time because we were meeting the rest at Marina Square's Manhattan Fish Market at 730pm!

Cheap thrill; got myself a $10 sale top from F21! So cheap! O:

 
hard time blindfolding Racheleong!

the rest were awaiting our arrival!

and obviously made her embarrassed by singing really loud. hahaha

group picture w/o CC as he wasnt here yet.


Hahahaha hope our surprise mission succeeded!

Always had a great time with my girls. :)


And saving the best, for the last.
Say HI!
Canon Powershot S95!

Christmas comes early for me. :D
Gift from my aunt. Heeeeeeeeee
Thats all, nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment