November 5, 2010

The Perfect Two.

Happy Deepavali people!

In conjunction with this special day, me and my rp cliques self-declared a half day off from school amidst the Business Finance module yesterday (well i do hope my parents dont see this, or else i'll probably die a horrible death), in other words, we partialed! The first time for this semester. :x

Zoe & Rachel

Sarah & Me

This was while we were waiting for a cab to Woodlands mrt. In the end, we walked there because there isnt even a single cab in sight for us to take after a 15 minutes wait!

It was a seriously a long exhausting walk across the green field (imagine climbing a hill?), singing/dancing to our latest hooked dance & song  "Ill Be Back by 2PM". Our ultimate location was to head to Orchard because Sarah wanted to buy her Hello Kitty Polaroid that she desired for a long time since her 心痒痒. Hahaha But in the end, she didnt get it in town as it's out of stock everywhere. She got it at Peninsula Plaza i think. Wasted trip for her but nevertheless great shopping for me(us). Heee :>

Before that we went to Ion & Fareast, where i bought my geeky specs & some accessories at a steal! Found a frame that was only with half a lens? Quite a hilarious sight when i wore it.

"jin jia" hate the pimple on my nose ):

after rachel took out the lens for me. haha better eh? only $2 from Daiso!

super geek!


Chilled at Wendy's for some drinks and potato lovin'. It's our virgin trip there. :) Food's prettaye good anyway. Met up with Ahyi at Shaw since she finished work at 5pm. And i got a  free ride homeeeeeeee!

these are some of the accessories + gmarket loots

& Zoe introduced me this pimple cream by Neutrogena that was said to be effective! There's this spicy feeling when you applied it on your pimples. Haha I think it's good as well. Can be found at Watsons. 


Okay, first time in months or years i actually posted a photo blog. More to come i hope.
Gonna go eat my mcwings naoooooooooo. :) Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Very Good! i can see an interesting blog to keep me entertain. HAHA

    -smilerahz-

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! hahaha I make sure your face appear more often hahaha

    ReplyDelete