February 20, 2011

The Final Lap.


I still can't believe that my life in RP is officially over. (Okay, besides the fact that I haven't don on the graduation outfit and collect my certs.) No more lessons, no more daily problem statements, no more fyp. 

Im grateful and happy that I dont have to study and can relax and enjoy my holidays but now that poly life is over, I'm kinda left hanging in mid air. Like a cliff hanger? Unsure of what to do, where to go. Lost? 
Should i continue with studies or head out to the work force? :/ What should i do???? I don't have a single clue.

And b's parents want us to get married so that we can get the new grant from the government when buying a new hse or resale. ><
Headache. hahaha

But that's in the (near) future. So gonna cast all worries aside for now.

***

Bro gave me a temp job (a research assistant for his uni professor) that pays me $8/hr and allows me to work from home, own time own target. Hehe Where to find such good lobang? It was supposed to be my bro's job but he doesnt have the time to do it. So im doing it in his name but the good thing is I get the money. LOL! 
My pay for March can be considered covered I guess. :D

Now I totally cant wait for Phuket trip in march! 
And hopefully a Taipei or Bkk trip for me and baby's 4th anniversary? :)

Anticipating! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment